
This will be funny - Six random things about me and six things that make me happy. Now you will finally see how shallow I really am.
Random Things:
#1 I am left handed and therefor very creative. I did read something interesting about left handers though:
"Statistics show left-handed people are more likely to be schizophrenic, alcoholic, delinquent, dyslexic, and have Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, as well as mental disabilities. They're also more likely to die young and get into accidents. So if evolutionary theory dictates survival of the fittest, why do lefties still exist?"
Why are righties so threatened by us? By the way, I have one of the above mentioned afflictions which is weird. Guess which one.
#2 I have a bachelor's degree in Journalism which I am using to post this.

#3 I love the news. I would watch it all day everyday if I could.
#4 I am afraid of heights. Like the kind of afraid that makes you think that someone my try to hurt you. It's funny actually because after Erik and I got married he told me that he was afraid of heights as well. But he's afraid he might have an overwhelming feeling to push someone. We never go anywhere high together.
#5 I can put dental floss in my nose and pull it out of my mouth. It's great at parties.
#6 I have never been to the dentist and not had a new cavity. I brush and floss!!!! (I'm on an anti-dentite kick right now.)
Things that make me happy:
#1 My family. They are crazy and funny and I love them.

#2 Target. This should be #1 but I don't want to look like a jerk.
#3 Flowers. I love working in the greenhouse and planting my yard. This will be a tough year for me without these things.
#4 McDonald's. I know it's disgusting but I love Happy Meals.
#5 Christmas. I am usually happy during the Christmas season. That is until Erik Pushes me off my metophoric high place, (see #4 in random things.) He is a Thanksgiving person.

#6 Flip flops. If I could never wear shoes again I would be happy. Flip flops are my most socially acceptable options.

3 comments:
I have to see the dental floss thing!! I don't believe it! You are so funny! I remember going on the Sky Coaster at Lagoon with Erik and Elisa and he was screaming all the way! He was suppose to pull the cord and wouldn't do it, because of him that ride was funny! I also remember in St. George him trying to jump off a water fall, he did it but after he screamed and panicked for a while. You guys are funny!
Love it, I learn a little bit about you every time you do a list like this. I feel the height thing too, only I feel a slight urge to jump myself.
I am the same way at the dentist lately. Every trip there is bad news.
That Sky Coaster was crazy! I am surprised I didn't pee my pants, I have at less frightful occasions.
Post a Comment