Sunday, April 08, 2007

EASTER & TEA PARTY EXTRAVAGANZA

Happy Easter Everyone. This was one of the craziest weekends I've had in a while. I decided to have Ali's Birthday party this weekend since all the family would be here, PLUS we had our usual Easter craziness. It started off with the annual C. Family Easter Egg Hunt. It is fun for all ages. I wish I had some pictures of the adults (mostly just Randi) looking for the "golden egg." Grandpa likes to fill the ggs with money instead of candy - which is a lot funner for the grown-ups. My kids usually end up opening all their eggs and throwing the money on the grass to blow away. It was the usual chaos.
Afterwords we had Ali's Tea Party Birthday. It was soooo cute and the girls dressed up in their favorite outfits and drank crystal light (yuk! I forgot to buy koolaid) and ate little sandwiches and cupcakes and were finished with it ten minutes later. They played and opened presents and then Ali had to go in her room and lay down. She did not like people looking at her so much. She said, "mom, I don't want anymore birthday." And she was done.
Anyway it was a fun weekend with our families, I won't bore you (the one person who might actaully read this) with the details, but I'm glad its over!

2 comments:

suzy said...

Too bad Ali is done with her birthday cause Gwen wants it to be her (Ali's) birthday everyday. It was way cute. I want to see the scrapbook page when you are done. You will definately need to do a 2 page spread.

Elisa said...

Party of the Year! Miriam's dream come true.