
I was so happy this week when they finally started on our new house. I parked in front of the giant dirt hole today and just sat there. I am feeling pretty dang good.
(Transition from big piles of earth to the BIGGEST SCAM of the century)

I am sooooo irritated today with what is happening to society. I was at Josh's school today and caught the tail end of a program about the space program I think. Anyway, the guy in there starts talking about global warming. Apparently it has reached space now. It reminded me of this picture that has been circulating in a lot of schools. Anyway, it is a totally manufactured picture meant to scare kids and I am once again rethinking public school.
I also think we should all get in on these Carbon Offsets. If you send me $50 today I will send you a certificate saying you are carbon neutral. It will look very professional. (by the way, I'm not going to do anything except take your money and send you the certificate.) If you think this is a joke check the Drudge Report because this is actually happening. Guess who's making a killing? ALGORE! I see no conflict of interest here.

6 comments:
For real, ask Erik if he'll be the teacher. I don't exactly know where Benjamin is though so lets rethink that one. And good luck with your set of cement steps.
I am so excited about your house! Do you have all the decisions made like wall colors, carpet, and such? That seems overwhelming to me but you are good at it.
We are getting carpet upstairs on Monday wow...that decision alone almost put me over the edge!
What's wrong with AL Gore? I'm starting mass transit tomorrow! I know I can make a difference. I'm only using 1 sheet of tolet paper instead of 2. Won't you take the challenge with me!
If Erik teaches, will he teach my kids? I totally am thinking about home schooling or something, but jared would never let that fly. I understand his point. I just want to be the one brainwashing my kids, not some school district.
I can't say anything bad about Gore, because he once let me borrow his Hummer for the weekend.
Good luck with the house.
Update please. Don't give me the "I have three kids and am building a new house" story. I have two dogs and a very demanding Guitar Hero habit and still find time to post. Let's step it up!
Post a Comment