Friday, May 18, 2007

Let me sum it up for you

It's been awhile and yet no one has complained.


May has been a crazy month for me what with birthdays, mothers day, end of school activities and dancing stuff - But I am finally in the clear. WHEWWWW!!!

We had a dance performance extrodanaire from Ali. Julia and Elisa have cute pics on their blogs. I am too lazy to transfer them.

Josh had a Spiderman Birthday and I didn't get very many good shots of that. The one thing I wish I had a picture of was the cake Josh wanted. Red Cake with Black frosting. I made it and immedietly threw it in the garbage. It looked and tasted gross. Use your imagination.

The best thing this month has been Josh's Kindergarten graduation. Yesterday was his last day and I had to go to his class to review his "PORTFOLIO."

(It reminded me of the portfolio we had to do in Mr. Gressman's class. It seems like we covered a lot of the same material as the kindergarteners. I'll never forget the classic movies and thier companion "books." Alive, The Brian Piccolo Story, Inside the NBA. Pretty much if there was a book and a movie it was Gressman worthy.)

Anyway, These two things from his binder summed up the year for me.


I will not kick the lunchboxes.

Mom: What happened Josh?

Josh: I don't know.

Mom: Were you kicking lunchboxes?

Josh: I don't know.

Mom: OK. I'll go ask your teacher.

Josh: NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! I kicked some lunch boxes.

This is a picture Josh drew of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
I think David Duke might have taught the lesson on this to the kids.