I am dumb, but I couldn't leave a comment on your last post, did you disable it? Well anyway, I love Josh's drawings. It almost looks like you made them up, he is so funny and smart. Gwen started crying last night cause she wanted to see Josh and "Al". And then she threw up and didn't want to go anywhere anyway. What do you do with Josh's artwork and school papers? Do you keep pictures of them like the ones you posted? You should, I bet someday he would love that and if he doesn't his kids will.
Same here, I couldn't comment on last post but laughed and laughed and laughed!! FYI I filed some of Miriam's artwork and someday hope to put it in a binder for her. I have to be selective though, I go through and purge a lot of it only keeping like 2 pictures from each year.
Anyway, DUDE I am sure that even rip roarin' drunk (if Erik had bought an alcoholic beverage) baby wipes and pizza don't = fun.
Wow. Dude, that kid has no idea that just that one comment has gotten him a coveted spot on the "blog". He also has no idea that I'm going to quote/make fun of him for the rest of my life.
Is there some deviant use for Perrier that I'm unclear of? I like it when the check-out ladies try to guess what I'm making based on the contents of my cart: "Rice, Milk, Lettuce, Batteries: Who's making soup?" Idiots.
4 comments:
I am dumb, but I couldn't leave a comment on your last post, did you disable it? Well anyway, I love Josh's drawings. It almost looks like you made them up, he is so funny and smart. Gwen started crying last night cause she wanted to see Josh and "Al". And then she threw up and didn't want to go anywhere anyway. What do you do with Josh's artwork and school papers? Do you keep pictures of them like the ones you posted? You should, I bet someday he would love that and if he doesn't his kids will.
Same here, I couldn't comment on last post but laughed and laughed and laughed!! FYI I filed some of Miriam's artwork and someday hope to put it in a binder for her. I have to be selective though, I go through and purge a lot of it only keeping like 2 pictures from each year.
Anyway, DUDE I am sure that even rip roarin' drunk (if Erik had bought an alcoholic beverage) baby wipes and pizza don't = fun.
Wow. Dude, that kid has no idea that just that one comment has gotten him a coveted spot on the "blog". He also has no idea that I'm going to quote/make fun of him for the rest of my life.
Is there some deviant use for Perrier that I'm unclear of? I like it when the check-out ladies try to guess what I'm making based on the contents of my cart: "Rice, Milk, Lettuce, Batteries: Who's making soup?" Idiots.
Post a Comment