
Erik has informed me in a very annoying way that he is growing a mullet. Guess how he broke it to me- by growing a mullet! I can't tell if he is just trying to annoy me but I am starting to believe that this has always been the plan.
-Get married
- Have kids
- Grow a mullet.
Anyway, we have a wedding coming up so I'm trying to tell hime that he WILL get a haircut and he let me in on the next step in his evil plan. Ponytail.
Erik has an obsession with junior high. It was the greatest time of his life. (There was some moment with Tara Bonaquisto on a 4-wheeler that made his adolescence.) And if you knew Erik in junior high you know he had sweet hair, but its over man. let it go.
I don't know what will happen but I will keep you posted. This is a deal breaker.
The final insult to me came this morning when Josh said, "Mom, can I grow my hair long? I want to be cool."

4 comments:
I can still remember Erik telling Tara's brother Chris that the key to having cool hair was all in the hair pick. Erik could pick hair like some kind of feather-blown angel.
I will have to agree with Danny. Erik did have some HOT hair.
And let me just state for the record that Tara's brother Chris had the "Erik" for quite some time after that. Erik might have had a little band of toadies that he didn't know about and they were all my friends.
I say, if you are going long, go all the way...all one length. Like my hair. Actually, I like the shaggy look that is in now, kind of like a mushroom look for guys, but it only works if there is some (not too much) curl in the hair.
Post a Comment