I am having such a wedding hangover. It was a non-alcoholic wedding, but the excitement was intoxicating.
What a crazy day it was for me. I can't believe my little sister is married. I guess I will finally have to start treating her like a grown up. I guess I don't treat Joey like a grown up yet so I can keep torturing Randi too.
It was truly a magical day for Randi and Jackson. The two young love birds looked so happy and well, in love. I didn't want to ruin it for them, but they will find out the truth soon enough. Anyway, here are a few pics from the day.

3 comments:
I wish I could have seen it in person it looks beautiful! The kids look so cute!
I thought Randi was 12?
Nice pictures. Too bad I haven't received any yet!!
And yes Randi is 12.
Post a Comment