Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This would look sooooo classy

Here is what I am dealing with now.


We are having all these "meetings" with our builder "Mort" - he is a guy Erik went to school with. When I say meeting I mean we just show up at the house site with little pictures and drawings and CHANGES. I think he is rolling his eyes at me, but his sunglasses are really dark so I'm not sure. So we are questioning one of our doorways - we aren't sure which way we want it to swing, etc.. Erik brilliantly suggested a beaded curtain similar to this one.


Now Erik is a funny guy, but I kind of think he was testing the waters to see if I would be ok with it. I looked over at the builder who wasn't sure either and he quipped, "It would be cheaper."

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You could buy a whole bunch of bracelets from me and then you'd have a gorgeous beaded curtain. It would be spectacular and I think it would really make the front of your house pop. (That was the homage to West Coast Choppers;)

suzy said...

I think you should let Erik do whatever he wants. Don't you?

Sarah said...

Actually it was the OCC. Senior would rip me a new one if he knew I mixed them up.