Sunday, June 10, 2007

This is how it went down . . .


So here is how my dilema ended.

8:00 pm - I crushed a Loritab into Erik's Rock Star last night. (p.s. I do not have anymore so don't break into my house and ransack my cupboards).
9:30 - He fell asleep early.

10:20 - Randi arrived with the equipment. I went upstairs and woke him up and led him down the stairs while he was still groggy and yes, very unhappy. I said: Sweeeeetie - I have a suprise for you!" He immedietly turned around and tried to get away from me. (Did you read about the lady that recently did that to her husband? She told him she had a suprise, blindfolded him and took him into the basement where she started hitting him with a hammer. Obviously he got away.) Anyway . . . Erik is very suspicious at my choice of words and is watching me very carefully all the way down the stairs.

10:25 - I sat him in a chair in the kitchen and explained to him what was going to happen. Randi told him to go in the bathroom and get his hair wet which was a MISTAKE because he was in there THINKING for quite a while.

10:35 - He emerges from the bathroom with his long hair slicked back very . . . um . . tight is the only word I can think of. He then tries to convince us that he will try to do better and has found a new way to comb his hair.

10:45 - Randi is tired and wants to go home and I have finally broken Erik's spirit. YES!!!!!!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Kelly, I need another update. Your posts make me laugh so hard, and it's been too long!

I am requesting LOTS and LOTS of pictures from Randy's wedding.