Monday, April 09, 2007

My Useless TV Post


I just need to vent about TV. It's lame, I know. First of all, is there a way we can band together and get Senjaya off American Idol. Poor Gina. I am never watching that show again. (I am 31 years old so I guess I shouldn't be watching anyway.)

So now to more serious TV talk. Please watch Planet Earth on the Discovery channel if you have the chance (Sunday nights). It is the most amazing show I have ever seen. My kids were just as enthralled with it as I was.
Anyway - Just thought I would share this useless information.

4 comments:

suzy said...

That is so funny, we watch planet earth every sunday. Gwen loves it too. But I think Joey loves it the best. Did you see the Panda bears last week? Joey couldn't stop talking about how cuddly they looked.

Encore Dance said...

I've never watched American Idol and I hate Sanjyia or whatever!! We do need to do something about that!!

Danny K. said...

Stephanie cried a little tonight when Sanjaya got kicked off. Then he performed again and she started laughing.

Encore Dance said...

I watched for the first time and was not sad at all! I love Martina McBride and a I love that song! We should have a party or go out for dinner to celebrate!