Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dear READER.

Elyse . . .
Apparently you are the only person in the UNIVERSE who still reads this pathetic blog. Through my tears of shame and self hatred I will post.

Homeschool Co-op Update:
To make home school more like regular school, we celebrated Red Ribbon week. One of our moms is married to a very menacing UHP officer. He scared them straight. I asked them what they learned, they had a few things to tell me.

- People huff things. It makes their lips swell up.
- When you do drugs you get red dots all over your face - (Claire had to point out all my facial flaws at that moment.)
- According to Ali, beer Goggles are cool. They make you feel funny - in a good way.
- Josh doesn't like being hand cuffed.
- Juvie is for real, not just something mom made up to scare us.
- Amy is the best teacher EVER.



I love this picture. I think Josh really thought the cuffs weren't coming off, and Ali likes the way these goggles make her feel. I can see the future and I am scared, STRAIGHT.

5 comments:

patty said...

Are beer goggles worn so a person doesn't get beer in their eyes while drinking from the can or puke in their eyes when they are doubled over the toilet? Ask Ali.

Joey said...

I read your blog and so does Joey. I guess I better comment more and quit being selfish. I'm worried about Ali...but I'm glad she is older than Max so that I can see how you handle her rebellious years.

elysebeard said...

see Kelly? More people than me read your blog. I'm just the only one who doesn't have a life and comments as a way to communicate with the outside world. weird.

I like beer goggles too.

Kamie said...

I read your blog too...I just didn't having any writing suggestions for you. I'm not even creative enough to think of my own blog posts.
You're going to have to come up with something really awesome to reclaim the best teacher ever status. Pressure's on.

AMPM said...

I'm not here to pat your back....I'm here to say I am the best teacher EVER.