Sunday, September 04, 2011

Josh

Josh's Favorites . . . He answered the questions while we at church which explains his favorite movie. I also love that his favorite song is "Motown Philly." If you aren't familiar, just go dig out your Boyz II Men tape.



Josh's other big story this month was FOOTBALL. He has worked his butt off and has lost a little weight in the process. The one time I actually sat through a practice I was scarred for life. I guess I've never had reason to watch an actual practice - HOLY COW. I have a new respect for those kids. Next time I attend I will video the horrors for your entertainment.





He had his first game a few days ago and it was a little rough . . . on me. Josh paced the sidelines most of the game, hunching over every few minutes to stop himself from throwing up. He was so nervous and broke down a few times. Fortunately he has some great coaches and got through it. The thing that sets football apart from other sports is that you are basically waiting to get hit RALLY hard every second you are in the game.






He is LOVING school and has made some great friends in the co-op. more on that coming up . . .

1 comment:

Kamie said...

Motown Philly is one of my favorites too! What a cute kid!