Wednesday, October 12, 2011



Every 50 years, Erik looks at this blog and tells me it is boring.

Sometimes I make up stories to impress him - I even pose the kids and photograph them to make it look like I am doing "mom stuff" with them during the day. He is never fooled. Probably because the kids tell him I lay around all day.

So now I am in a tough spot. I feel pressured to update, but haven't gotten off my bed in 2 weeks, except to move a bigger TV into my bedroom. I am up on the latest happenings in Llanview and Port Charles . . . I know that Peter is trying to make his way back to Olivia and Walter . . . I am not desperate enough for DWTS yet . . . and I have three kids somewhere that need a mother.

3 comments:

Kamie said...

You could post about our awesome work out sessions! I'll take pics of your bum on the treadmill for you :)

suzy said...

Hahaha! So funny but we all know that you're lying. Your house is always clean, you're always doing something crafty, and you feed your kids a few times a day at least. That is a super mom to me.

ccrippen said...

Kelly, I LOVE your blog!! And I read it faithfully!! I enjoy your posts because the echo all to closley my own life and I'm just to lazy to write about it!!

Keep on writting my friend!

Charlotte Crippen :)