
I found these waffles at Costco yesterday. Long story short - They are heavenly. During one fleeting moment of stupidity tonight I decided to share them with the kids.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? They didn't even wait for them to cool down. They got tired of waiting and didn't think they were "good without syrup." They left me standing there with two DELICIOUS waffles and expected me to do what??? I had NO OTHER CHOICE but to eat the waffles.
I learned a valuable lesson today. DO NOT WASTE ANY GOOD FOOD ON CHILDREN. They will literally eat garbage from a can over a delicious Belgium waffle.
I need to get rid of these soon. I am about to embark on a 10 pound weight loss adventure, waffles are not invited.

1 comment:
I saw the waffles at Costco on Sat. I quickly bypassed them so I wouldn't be tempted.
Post a Comment