Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sometimes Laziness DOES Pay Off

Every once in a while I make something cute. I think this is one of those times.



I realized last night that I needed 21 Valentine's for Claire's class in the morning. I was in my pajamas, Erik had my debit card and there was no way I was going to the store. I searched my house for some old candy. I found some sweethearts I had on display but was feeling bad because they were a t least 2 years old. I decided I was fine with it and went looking for some cellophane bags. I came across these ridiculous bags I bought a few years ago but couldn't use because they are SO small. Once again, I was fine with it. While looking for other ways to be a cheapskate , I spotted a giant bag of fortune cookies I got for Christmas. This bizarre gift was about to save my bacon. Anyway, since I have already bored you with my story, I will just skip to the reveal.



I know these 4 year old's can't read, but this was really just for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, that is such a cute, creative idea! Love It! Brandi