Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My favorite things . . .

I am officially in my MID 30's and I'm feeling pretty darn good. I had such a great day and decided to write down some things that I want to remember.

Here are some highlights from the big 3-5:


This guy. (And the Butterfinger shake he surprised me with at lunch.)



The cards I came home to - written by my kids and sweet nieces telling me I was the best mom and aunt "anyone could ever want."


A big hug from my nephew.

A yummy cake made by mom and sister.



Another cake I will be eating for breakfast served on a lovely cake plate provided by my my 2 brothers' and their beautiful wives.


All the gift cards and presents I got from friends and family. I LOVE getting presents.


The yummy breakfast that started my day off right provided by two AMAZING friends.



This other guy. I have sure been missing him.

No comments: