
I have been pretty busy - big deal. I hate even saying it anymore. I have 3 kids and I like to do stuff, so saying I'm busy has lost its mojo. Here are some pictures of my REGULAR life.

I FINALLY got to see Tim Mcgraw after years of dreading concerts. It was in my top 3 concerts of all time. (The first 2 spots are taken by Neil Diamond.) I got to spend like 12 hours with Keri, which was a scary thing. She is one of those people who intimidates me with her wit and humor, so it was either going to be really fun or really awkward. I personally had a great time, but I haven't heard from her since, so . . . whatever.
I know it's really inappropriate for me to say this, but I love him. He was soooo good live and I am definitely considering future country concerts. It was great. And sexy. End of story.


International Days again.
I was tired.
Ali got to perform her solo . . . she was GREAT!!

Last but not least . . . I'm pretty sure one of my kids peed outside and took a picture of it. 95% sure it was Claire.

3 comments:
I think it was Randi's new dog. He looks like he could take a picture.
Haha...why do I think kids peeing outside is so funny? Max has a problem and I feel so bad that it is my fault that I don't think I make him feel bad enough for doing it. It's becoming a problem.
look at his arms and butt. oh my...
Post a Comment