We had a fun filled week in SL, most of which was NOT captured on film. You will just have to rely on my mad writing skills - I knew my journalism degree would come in handy at some point. I had hoped it would also involve a paycheck, but I will take your kind comments as payment enough.

We got to go to a wedding reception featuring cousin Jordan and Nicole. Ahhhh young love. I hope they are as happy as Erik and I are -Just Kidding! It was beautiful and the cupcakes were the bomb.
We met Debra and kids for lunch on Friday at Noodles & Co. All the kids think it's "Their special place." It works out well for me and my love of macaroni and cheese. Erik tagged along because I bribed him with a massage that wasn't from me. He fell for it and Deb and I had a built in babysitter.

We shopped while the kids played. We had a great time and we were all sad when it ended. It is so hard to find friends that you click so well with. The kids have never had an argument or a bad word to say about one another. They can literally spend 24 hours together without a whine or a cry. It makes me sad whenever we have to tear them apart.

While Deb and I were at The Rack we both really liked this stupid shirt that makes me look like a truck. We both got it knowing we would never have that embarrassing moment of running into eachother at PTA wearing it, so we both got it. I realized after the picture was taken that I shouldn't have allowed it to be taken.

The Peterson's went back to the true Zion and the Rasmussen's spent the day cleaning the house and playing with cousins. We woke up Sunday morning and headed to the Baby blessing of little Will. I think I may have forgotten to mention the birth of Will on my blog. He is the most adorable sweetest little boy I have seen in a while. Chad & Kelli must have the perfect gene pool, because their kids are gorgeous. They had a nice lunch that I tried to ruin with my bad attitude, but the spirit of new life and family was too strong for me to penetrate.

4 comments:
Glad you had such a fun weekend. I think the green horizontal striped shirt is very flattering!
...ya...i was gonna say that you look GORGEOUS in the picture with the matching shirts. seriously, you look so pretty. just sayin.
Really. It seems like only an hour ago you told me you didn't like this shirt, Kami. The trust has been broken. Thanks Elyse - you're kind of full of it too!
I don't like the shirt but you make it look good ;)
Post a Comment