Anyway, tonight while spring cleaning, I took them down and was left with this. . .
I kept these windows smaller and kind of far apart on purpose when we were building. I had a great idea brewing when I made the decision - something I saw in a magazine. I don't really remember what it was but I know there was a reason. Anyway, I am left with a blank slate once again and I know that SOMEONE out there has a good idea for me. My walls are a gold color as is my furniture. I relied on the curtains to bring in some color.
Please give me some good ideas. This is the first room you see when you walk in my house as well as our main family area. I am not opposed to putting up different curtains, I just need a little bit of a change. Color ideas are also welcome. I can't repaint this room and I am too poor to buy new furniture so I need to make it work.
To keep in step with the recent political atmosphere, I will choose the least popular idea and force everyone to do it.

4 comments:
I know I already told you what I think but I'll tell you again. You either need curtains or just do shades on the windows. I would do a dark brown color. The end.
Wow. I wasn't expecting sarcastic hints from anyone. Let's hang a curtain rod over your face.
You should do some sort of blue. Seriously.
Post a Comment