
Erik and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this weekend with a fun little getaway. In a nutshell, we got to eat at Rodizio, saw a hilarious comedian (Brian Regan) and got to sleep in past 8. This is the only picture we took. It was in the car on the way home after I realized we forgot to take a picture.
We had a fun time but missed the kids and got them a mustache kit out of guilt. Josh is obsessed with mustaches - he believes anyone who grows one will become rich and speak "fancy." He and Ali have been running around all night pretending to be cowboys, villains, and Grandpa Jerry.
This is a picture of Ali being totally disgusting. She has been biting her toenails since she has had teeth, but sometimes takes it too far. I thought I would throw it in since I left her out last time.

2 comments:
Those mustaches are hilarious!!
10 years was shocking to me...time goes by fast.
Congrats on 10 years of pure bliss! Here's to 6o more!
How come I never see this side of Claire? She's always so sweet and a little lady :)
Post a Comment