1. Where is your cell phone? car
2. Your mother? perfect
3. Your father? intimidating
4. Your favorite thing? food
5. Your dream last night? fighting
6. Your favorite drink? pepsi
7. Your dream/goal? success ( I don't know what it is yet, but it's my dream)
8. What room you are in? bedroom
9. Your hobby? sadly, nothing
10. Your fear? sharks

11. Favorite place to eat? quiznos
12. Where were you last night? out
13. Wish list item? mattress
14. Where you grew up? Price
15. Last thing you did? made dinner

16. Next thing you plan to do? tylenol PM
17. What are you wearing? hoodie
18. Your TV? 90's
19. Your pets? dummy
20. Friends? old
21. Your life? blah
22. Your mood? mean (see #20)
23. Missing someone? Debra
24. Car? van
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Your favorite store? Target
27. Your favorite music? Country (right now)
28. Muffins? yes please
29. Significant other? sweet
30. Where do you want to be in 5 years? 10? 15? Hawaii, Hawaii, Hawaii
31. Who emails you the most? Dr. Nyongfu (something about male enhancement.)
32. Kids? crazy

33. Guilty pleasure? Jersey Shore
34. The color green? I like it. (I made that one up. It is lame but I am kind of tired.)
I think everyone who reads this should do it. I won't single anyone out.

1 comment:
Haha...number 34 made me laugh. I like green too, but it's funny that you made that into a question. Also the parents questions made me laugh because they are the absolute perfect words for both of them.
Post a Comment