Wednesday, January 13, 2010



I have to write about our family's newest love. When I was a kid I remember listening to the soundtrack of "My turn on Earth." I think we even went to see the play- but that might not have happened. Anyway, I saw the soundtrack on iTunes and HAD to buy it. The first time I turned it back on I was surprised that I remembered every word. I wasn't sure if the kids would like it - but it is playing NON-STOP in our house now. It is funny to hear Claire say stuff like, "the golden rule is inside of me," or "when you choose the very first step on the road you also choose the last." I love it's "false doctrine" and I think anyone who has kids should give it a try.

4 comments:

Randi said...

I put the video on my birthday "wish list". Jackson has no clue what it is, or does he care.

suzy said...

hey...do you still have my copy? Just kidding. I think it was VHS anyway. And I sold the VCR at your last garage sale.

Rass said...

I actually have your Saturday's Warrior Video. I am holding it hostage. It's been 5 years.

Lori said...

I think your mom and all your aunties went and saw this play so long ago when you were little