
Erik has been looking for a magazine this week and after several failed attempts I was able to locate it. On my way out to look for it, he said to me, "Now, it has Branch Warren on the cover. Do you know who Branch Warren is?" I was pretty proud of myself in saying, "Duh. I think I know who Branch Warren is." Turns out Branch Warren is white. It took me a little longer to find the right magazine because I was looking for a black guy who obviously has a different name. Who's stupid now? Oh - it's me.
I am an AMAZING friend who often likes to do kind things for others, so when Karra needed a partner for the Meltdown I happily accepted. (Not really, but I am doing it so shut it!) The only promise I made her was that I would maintain my weight. I will not gain, but I will not lose. I will be the constant on the team - holding us steady. So results for week one: Karra lost 5 pounds. Thelda lost five pounds. Kelly - holding steady.
One more funny thing to share in all this. I have officially now washed 2 iPods, so at this point I don't have one - I feel bad that Erik has been working out all this time without one. I burned my official workout mix onto a CD and went to my moms to do a little treadmill workout. To get into it, I need to tune my thoughts out and listen to some pretty funny stuff that I wouldn't normally listen to. That works out great with an iPod because only I can hear the ridiculous music. Things are a little different when it's blaring in the basement while mom and dad are upstairs trying to watch BYU TV. I felt very uncomfortable and embarrassed and have decided to stop exercising until I can get a new iPod.

1 comment:
I got an iPod, and justified it by saying I would use it to work out. Didn't happen. I got Wii Fit and justified it by saying I would use it to work out. Not happening. I bought a liter of Pepsi and justified it by saying it would not be wasted. Success!!! I guzzled that mo' fo'.
Post a Comment