
I saw my future today. I was at yet another Dr. appointment, when I saw myself in 20 years. I was overweight, carrying an oxygen tank, being loud and rude, and being followed by a dutiful husband. The husband was carrying a large, clear tote FILLED with prescription bottles.
I don't know why I saw myself in this woman, I guess I just always believe the worst will happen to me. With all the health issues I have had this year, I just feel like I am falling apart.
My spirits were soon lifted when I finally, after 4 months of waiting and countless tests, was able to see "the specialist." This Dr. was my hero a few months ago when he saved me from the clutches of his idiot assistant I saw in August. He reminds me of Erik's dad for some reason and made me feel very safe and non-insane.

After 6 months of bouncing from test to test, doctor to doctor, and diagnosis to diagnosis - He told me the words I have dying to here: "You are not crazy. The gall bladder is on its way out!!" I was so happy to hear it that I almost forgot about the low carb diet he recommended. ( I will find a way around it!)
So goodbye Mr. Stupid (aka Gallbladder). I will see you in hell.

3 comments:
Let the diarrhea begin, or continue.
I am so happy for you.
Hurray! Surgery! If you or Erik need any help I can come help. For real.
Post a Comment