
It's amazing the things you miss while you are living your life. I rarely watch TV before one in the afternoon - too much cleaning to be done. I have a head cold from hell today so I have been laying in bed watching TV and trying really hard not to rip my own face off. I can see why it could be hard to get off the couch. There are lots of crafty shows I have been missing.
Anyway, I guess after 10 hours of non stop TV I should do something - so here it is!!!
Randi and Jackson welcomed little Bo into the world on Monday. (His name is not really Bo, but Claire, Jackson and I are sticking with it.) Bo weighed in at 7lbs 2oz and was 20 inches long. I know I am biased, but I really think this little guy looks a lot like my kids. He has beautiful black hair and a lovely complexion courtesy of Randi. I'm not sure where Jackson comes in, but time will tell!!!
Little Bo had to stay in the hospital all week for observation, but he is finally home. We are so happy to have him home but am totally bummed that I can't see him until I am feeling better. Anyway, I guess it's not all about me - so congratulations Randi and Jackson and welcome home little Carson!

1 comment:
Should I post the picture I took?
Post a Comment