Friday, November 20, 2009

Confession Time


I have a confession to make. It pains me to admit that I saw New Moon last night. At midnight.

My saga began at the first movie, Twilight.
I had to see what the fuss was all about so I caved. It was a good time with a lot of laughs. The characters were boring, the special effects were lame, the love story was cheesy. I made a lot of rude comments on this very blog. And now I must eat my words. I kinda liked New Moon.

Have you ever had a friend who was VERY persistent? I have actually had a few, but I have always learned how to squash their efforts to make me do unpleasant things. (Poor Karra. She still calls me to workout!!!)

Anyway, I have an friend who probably sleeps with an Edward doll. She brought me the books and I bit. I have read them all this month and started to enjoy them a little, especially the 4th. She mentioned going to the midnight showing, and I did my usual blow off. Somehow things went terribly wrong and I ended up standing out in the cold last night waiting to see the movie. All the stars were aligned I guess.

I won't bore you with all the details, but after 8 hours sitting in a movie theater with a bunch of screaming freaks, and after 4 hours of sleep, I can finally admit that I am a fan. The movie was MUCH better than the first one and I feel better knowing that my secret is out. Thanks Megan - you forced me to have fun!

6 comments:

suzy said...

You should add an apology to that confession. I am not even that crazy of a fan, not even really a fan, I just enjoyed the books, and you have made me look stupid a few times for it. Even though you have had a Twilight calendar hanging at your house for the last year. I'm just saying...I bet you made all of the super fans out there really mad. I would also leave a long comment on how the Twilight saga is pornography for chicks, but that just makes people mad.

erikrass said...

I think Aunt Lori might want to get a restraining order to keep you away from Mckay.

Rass said...

Thanks for ruining it for me Erik. Suzy, I offer no apologies. You were probably feeling stupid for more obvious reasons. Don't hate.

Randi said...

gay

suzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tookiecramer said...

That naked boy you have posted a picture of is 17! I wonder how your probation officer would feel about this!