
SInce I didn't post any halloween stuff and since this blog needs a serious update, I have decided to dig deep. I found these two stories that Josh wrote around Halloween that I found hilarious. I know everyone thinks their kids are the funniest, but mine has a gift. He wrote these on his own at home, not at school.
#1 - The Ghostly Ghost Story
One day there was a man who died a long time ago. No one noticed 'til 1994.
THE END.
#2 - Directions on How to go to the Bathroom
First you walk to the bathroom. Next, pull your pants down and sit down. (Which he does!)
After that you wait. Then you go. Next, pull up your pants. Congratulate yourself.
THE END
This entry is has landed itself in the "Top 5 worst posts EVER." Something funny is sure to happen soon.

2 comments:
wittiness must be genetic
those directions are not genetic. some of us dont have the time to follow them in that order.
Post a Comment