
I love watching NFL football. I am not a know-it-all. l don't know all the players and stats and I don't play fantasy football - I just love watching the game. I can watch any two teams play - but will always have the Carlson curse of loving the Broncos. I love the sound of the helmets crunching - of the players grunting - and the stupid celebration dances after each touchdown.
This has left me with a HUGE dilemma. Here it is, Sunday afternoon, football time. I grab the remote ready for action. Erik stops me and says, "I've got news for you - football is over. They screwed our boy Rush so we're done."
What is a girl to do? I am truly at a crossroads. Do I stand up for my hero by turning off my TV, even though no one will notice - or do I watch the game and feel guilty for supporting such a moronic organization? UGGGGGHHHHH!!!

1 comment:
Really? You enjoy watching football? You must, it's past the time that you would just be doing it to impress Erik. Wow Kelly, I'm impressed.
Post a Comment