Sunday, October 11, 2009

More Random Funnies


I had to take a picture of this last week. Erik has gone back to his roots by diving back into his "workout mania." He has never been one to do something halfway. He would rather sit on his butt than go walk on the treadmill or something. I think if there was a way he could do steroids without any ramifications from society, he would. Our cupboard is now filled to the brim with bottles and jars of powders, creams and pills . They all have crazy names that would scare normal people, like: MyoSHOCK, Animal Power, Beat Your Wife With a Tire Iron, etc.
I play along because it is the only thing that keeps him from punching in walls and screaming obscenities at his family members at work. Anyway, I am convinced that my brother Joey will drive all the way down here on a Saturday morning just to work out with Erik. As soon as they get home they come in and start comparing concoctions. Joey brings all of his stuff in, and Erik pulls his out of the cupboard. They sit at the table and drink strange colored potions and down horse pills - all perfectly legal of course. The conversation usually consists of them trying to figure out where they can find giant chains and tires to throw around the gym. Hilarious.


This other photo is just something I snapped at the dollar store. It was in insert in a picture frame. Are we really suppose to believe that a homosexual couple could be this handsome and have a child this well behaved? If this is a picture of an actual family the straight people of the world are in trouble. We need more Perez Hilton pictures in those dollar store frames to advance our hetro agenda. (Maybe I could have avoided this social commentary by assuming that this is a simple photo of a grandfather, his son, and grandson.)

5 comments:

suzy said...

That is definitely not a gay couple. Well, maybe the first picture.

patty said...

I can understand the powders and pills but what are the 'creams'? Now I really am worried.

And Suzy's comment was funny!

Danny K. said...

Dang, Suzy's comment was way better than what I had planned.

Lori said...

At least you got the bicep shot

erikrass said...

lori its called the money shot.