
I am kinda bored and decided it would be a good time for a new post since the last one was sooooooo lame. Don't worry - this one will be just as lame.
I finally got a little break from the family and headed off to Swiss Days with "the ladies." This will totally offend about 6 of them, but I will share it any way. I rode a roller coaster of emotions before the big trip. I couldn't wait to go . . . Don't want to go . . . Everyone thinks I'm a dork . . . I will rock this crowd . . . What if I snore . . . I want my own room without looking like a brat . . . Will they make fun of me in my swimming suit . . . What if I cry on the zipline . . . It went on and on and on.

I ended up having a really good time. I was a big dork, I offended everyone there, I probably snored but no one told me, they clapped when I did the zipline, the snickered a little when I put my suit on and I totally rocked that crowd.

The best part of this trip is getting to know people you weren't sure about. I got to learn some hilarious and amazing things about "the ladies." I will keep all of these disturbing things to myself and expect them to do the same.

4 comments:
I would just like to add that none of the "disturbing" things were about me.
That is true. You and Laurie are in the clear. Thank you for being so normal.
Kelly I sure LOVE knowing more about you, the more I hang out with ya the more "NORMAL" I think you are!
jill was the one who must of thought you were a dork before.
Post a Comment