
This has definitely been my longest blog absence. I have had so much to say but a broken computer put a damper on my plans.( I had a great piece about my colonoscopy!) Computer is still down but I will make due with this crappy PC which is totally inferior to my ailing mac.
I have been watching people put up the beloved "first day of school" pics and thought I would share my "second day" pics. My kids were in such a hurry to get out on day #1 that I didn't quite make it to the camera. When I looked out the window when the bus passed by, I noticed that my kids were practically the only kids riding that morning. I kind of panicked, but you just have to let these things go. My kids knew where their classrooms were and weren't about to let me cramp their style that day. I heard the drop off zone was a madhouse anyway. Just a bunch of loving mothers showering their dear children with hugs and kisses. I was resting soundly back in bed during this chaos.

Josh has decided to act like a convict this year. He thinks it's hilarious to put his hood up and just stare at people while they ask him questions. He is getting very difficult to manage but I will find a way to control him again . . .

Ali has had a hard transition from kindergarten to first grade. She can't believe that they have to "do work." Cherish kindergarten - your life will never be so good.

Claire also got to start school. I was OVERJOYED to hear that Miss Kerri would be teaching a class for her this year. Every kid should get the chance to have her - she is SO amazing. (If she is reading this I think I deserve a discount for that!) Claire loved her first week even though she didn't let it show. I swore that I would start exercising when she started but, I think the flab is here to stay.

1 comment:
my life has been incomplete - imagine my disappointment EVERYDAY - no posts!!!! I'm a little addicted - don't do that again!!!
Post a Comment