
(Farewell John Hughes - I thought this group of hoodlums would be the perfect photo for this post. Plus I have a Claire.)
I am such a big proponent of home-schooling. I think public school is a joke and wish that all parents could be unselfish enough to take on the task, but I REALLY NEED MY KIDS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
I wish I could be one of those people, but if I have to spend one more day cleaning up massive huts, bedroom yard sales, beauty pageants or indoor water parks I am going to scream. The sound of children's' laughter (and fighting and screaming) is no longer music to my ears.
I swear here and now that I will not make any school related complaints for at least 30 days.

2 comments:
Ali and Ellie just polished off a bottle of dill pickles and then drank the juice. How could you get tired of that?
You are screwed then, because they're not telling anyone who the kids have until THURSDAY. Seriously, I don't have a coherent comment for that. They go back on Monday! I think we knew who we had like in June. LAME.
Post a Comment