
I just wrote that title to grab some attention, it's such a hot topic right now and I want to be a part of it. Actually, I am pretty sure I would be deemed a poor candidate for a life saving procedure such as a liver transplant. I can just see the meeting now. . . "She's still young, but she voted for Bush twice and she is wise to our shady plan to turn America into a socialist country." DENIED.
Anyway, just an update my my continuing saga. How many doctors and how much money must be spent before they figure out that you were right all along? A lot.
My doctor called me last week after my latest Liver MRI to inform me that "I am fine." But what about the liver transplant I was promised??? "Oh, well . . . uhhhhh, that was just a wild guess. I like to tell people that when I'm nervous, just to break the ice a little."
So here we are 3 months later and about $6000 poorer and still positive that my gallbladder is the culprit. I will not be having surgery just yet, though. One more appointment with the "expert" in a few weeks to which I will be bringing my mother. Never underestimate my mom - she will make it happen.

3 comments:
Are your doctors located in a 3rd world country? I am concerned that they have still not pinned down the issue yet. I want you to take pictures of their certificates and licenses.
Maybe I should start taking Mom to me OB appointents.
She'll get that baby out. NOW.
Post a Comment