Somehow I forgot about this. I took the family to Richfield a few weeks ago to try family pictures. Suzy has really blossomed as a woman and a photographer. I was so happy with the end result and thought I should share. I just want to warn you in advance that my ginormous head takes up a lot of room. Even photoshop can't fix that.
I can't believe that you said I "blossomed". I am cringing right now. That word is as bad as panties and caress.... I feel like I am 13 right now and I just got my boobies. Haha...your pictures look washed out.
First of all cute pictures. Second of all I want to comment on your latest post, but it won't let me do on that one so I am doing it here. I totally agree with the road construction complaint. I feel like I am driving somewhere I'm not supposed to every time I get wedged between cones or try to turn off the road. Hate it.
I totally disagree with you on the whole putting treats and movies by the toys. You didn't mention that the point of the display is to promote family time. There are also board games there. Would you feel differently if there were juice and veggies? Perhaps the choice of food is promoting little fatsos, but when we have family time we don't break out the carrot sticks. I think it is a great display. If it puts the idea of spending time as a family in a few peoples heads then I think they have done an amazing thing. The thing that I think sucks about it is that as a society we need that kind of blatant reminder. If parents took more interest in their kids lives maybe just maybe we would have a little less of the problems we have at such young ages.
3 comments:
I can't believe that you said I "blossomed". I am cringing right now. That word is as bad as panties and caress.... I feel like I am 13 right now and I just got my boobies. Haha...your pictures look washed out.
First of all cute pictures. Second of all I want to comment on your latest post, but it won't let me do on that one so I am doing it here. I totally agree with the road construction complaint. I feel like I am driving somewhere I'm not supposed to every time I get wedged between cones or try to turn off the road. Hate it.
I totally disagree with you on the whole putting treats and movies by the toys. You didn't mention that the point of the display is to promote family time. There are also board games there. Would you feel differently if there were juice and veggies? Perhaps the choice of food is promoting little fatsos, but when we have family time we don't break out the carrot sticks. I think it is a great display. If it puts the idea of spending time as a family in a few peoples heads then I think they have done an amazing thing. The thing that I think sucks about it is that as a society we need that kind of blatant reminder. If parents took more interest in their kids lives maybe just maybe we would have a little less of the problems we have at such young ages.
Cute family! How did you learn how to do little girl hair?
Post a Comment