
It is not often that the old folks get away from the kids for a night out at the world famous and disgusting (why does it smell like an alley?) Crown Theater. After a long hiatus, we were back in action tonight for Indiana Jones and something something Crystal Skull. I know, I am not a professional movie critic, but let me just state the obvious.
1. If it's not going to be as good as the others, don't even bother making it.
2. If you have to resort to cute animals making funny faces to get a snicker, it is not going to be a good movie.
3. You are welcome to talk about aliens, maybe insinuate that there might be a connection, but once you show me the alien and it is so cliche that I am laughing when I should be gasping, don't make the movie.
4. Harrison Ford is an old man and therefore not believable as a person.
In closing, Erik gave this movie 5 heavy sighs and a head in hands yawn. I gave it a thumbs down for wasting a perfectly good chance to see "Made of Honor."

6 comments:
Are you going to Powel this weekend? If not, I suggest the two of us go to Made of Honor even though that theater is way worse than the Crown. I hate it!
I was also thoroughly disappointed. I hope your mom was watching the kids so that you didn't have to pay $30 for a babysitter for a night out on the town. We at least had a good dinner with no kids.
I'm not too surprised. Since seeing the car drive off the waterfall on a preview, my hopes haven't been too high. Bummer!
ya it was lame.....see ya at home!
Huh?? What's this weekend? Don't play your games with me. Pretending like I did something so that I can't be mad when I find out it was me who was ditched so that you could hang out with your "girlfriends". Don't play with my emotions Kelly.
I thought it was at my house. I reserved the scrapbook store for the whole night and then no one showed up. I looked like a fool. But I did win all the prizes and eat all the treats by myself. I have a picture of Claire to give you, you should come to Richfield and help me plant flowers.
Post a Comment