Don't you know that as the R.S. Pres daughter you are expected to be the good example to the sisters in the ward and come to enrichment night. I am way disappointed in you. Ok, truth is I'm just disappointed that we didn't get to hang out for a second last night. Josh was all about Mac and Cheese, that's funny. I guess it's because the boys were here. And no, I didn't get beat at guitar hero. The little buggers wouldn't let me have a turn.
I already ordered some. I'll let you know if it's any good. How did you find this by the way? Were you googling Jerry Carlson to see what would come up?
6 comments:
I wonder what else J.R Carlson Lab produces?
Good blog, alittle serious though. Could probably use some humor... but over all great blog. Tell Rass hi
Good blog, alittle serious though. Could probably use some humor... but over all great blog. Tell Rass hi
ooops sorry
Don't you know that as the R.S. Pres daughter you are expected to be the good example to the sisters in the ward and come to enrichment night. I am way disappointed in you. Ok, truth is I'm just disappointed that we didn't get to hang out for a second last night. Josh was all about Mac and Cheese, that's funny. I guess it's because the boys were here. And no, I didn't get beat at guitar hero. The little buggers wouldn't let me have a turn.
I already ordered some. I'll let you know if it's any good. How did you find this by the way? Were you googling Jerry Carlson to see what would come up?
Post a Comment