
I would like to say a few words about my sister, Randi. She has recently returned to our hometown to pursue her dream of living in our hometown. At first I thought, "Oh great, another kid horning in on my territory," but it has turned out to be a pleasant suprise. Case in point: Yesterday at Josh's camp-out birthday party, Randi unselfishly took charge of a scavenger hunt for the kids. She buried some boxes in the desert, made treasure maps, and helped the kids when they became terribly confused by her treasure maps. She has also been an amazing babysitter, eater of my food, and longtime houseguest of my parents.

A friend told me that when Randi starts having kids I better be willing to step up to the plate and be her babysitter in return for all of her years of service to the family. I will keep that in mind. (Randi, Can you babysit tomorrow?)

3 comments:
You don't even need to ask (because you already did yesterday) but thanks for being my friend:) That treasure hunt kicked my butt yesterday.
That picture is awesome! I remember that shirt you are wearing. I love remembering the old days. Thanks for making me laugh tonight.
Those are great shorts.
Erik always liked Randi, and we all know Erik's approval is not easily won, so she must be amazing.
Post a Comment