
I am a little late with my Josh post - Assuming that he reads this blog daily like most people, Happy birthday buddy. This has been such a fun year with Josh. He is like a kid now - no more baby stuff. I just have to say that moving was the best thing that ever happened to Josh. I actually watched him fly off a huge dirt hill on his bike, flip over the handle bars and land on his head last night. The other neighborhood boys were all looking on with awe, so he shed a few tears and then bragged about it the rest of the night. I love that he has gotten tired of video games and rides his bike from 7 am till dark. He is such a happy kid - and I KNOW the neighborhood is the reason. I LOVE IT HERE!!! Ok, so we had a party for Josh on Wednesday night - just family because the "real party " is on Saturday. He hates frosting so we did our usual Krispy Cream doughnut cake after the yummy Pizza Hut extravaganza. Erik kept saying, "Are you sure you don't want to go to the Greek Streak?" Not a chance.
He got a lot of camping stuff and some Hulk punching hands. This was his favorite present - As soon as Marcus gets a pair the world will be in serious trouble.
So another great Birthday for Josh. I will end this post with my favorite Josh moment from this year. Parents can go to the school and eat lunch with the kids if they want - Karra does it all the time, but the thought never crossed my mind. (Have you had school lunch lately?) So this is the conversation:Josh: Mom, you can come to school lunch today if you want. I won't be mad.
Mom: Will you be embarrassed?
Josh: Not very.
Later that day Josh told me it had been the best day of his life.

4 comments:
That is so sweet. Those are the moments we have to remember when they are naughty! I love the cake! I hate frosting too, so I get an ice cream cake, but that looks awesome.
Joey has always wanted those hulk punching hands. I guess I don't need anymore kids. We love Josh so much, he is such a patient kid with all the little girls that think he is the coolest boy in the world. I know Gwen isn't the only girl that feels this way.
Happy Birthday Josh!! He is a great kid! I still think about the "I'm a little tea pot" song. Funny!
Seeing Josh and his friends remind me of how I would picture Peter Pan and the lost boys. I am so glad he is having fun. He is a cutie for sure.
Post a Comment