Thursday, June 05, 2008

Things my kids have said this week . . .



Josh and I talking about soldiers fighting to keep our country free -
Josh: I'm a kid so it doesn't matter because I don't live in a free country.

Driving home from the store:
Josh to me: When are you going to start making more money?
Mom: Why?
Josh: Because you are wasting a lot of our money.
Erik: (Hysterical laughing)

Driving to swimming lessons:
(Ali is telling a joke that is not going over very well)
Josh: Ali, the joke is over.

Driving home from swimming lessons:
Ali out of the blue: China rhymes with va-china.

5 comments:

Shauntel said...

I am so mad at you. I just want you to know that. Where the heck were you tonight? It was fun, you missed out! We had Dave bid on our yard too. I really hope that he can start before his big projects. He thinks ours will only take them two days. Freak it would take me two months!

suzy said...

I am laughing so hard right now. I can't hang out around Josh anymore. He has officially exceeded me in intelligence. I am going to feel flustered around him now, I'm not quick on my feet (or is it toes? See?? And I am typing, not face to face with someone who is going to be making fun of me!). Ali is pretty funny too. Did you know she "gave" gwen her mexican doll and a horse? I put them in a bag to return to her next time we see you. Which Gwen thinks is today. She told me to just drop her off at Ali's before I go to the store.

Elisa said...

Ahhh so funny!

tookiecramer said...

I am also trying to teach my kids the correct names for body parts, (because thats what whoever those people who are the authorities on talking to kids about body parts say you should do). But, I cringed when Eddie, who is only 17 month old and way too good of a talker, said penis 6 times while I changed his diaper yeaterday. I can't wait till he says that to Grandma.

Shauntel said...

Ok, now that I know you read my post I erased the part about your dad. That was just for you! But you could for sure ask if he wants to pay for my yard, I'd be totally fine with it!!!