Thursday, June 19, 2008

The worst day of my life


Does that sound dramatic? I don't think I have ever had a comment bring me down faster than this one did today. I was at the SNOWIE working my butt of filling flavor bottles when these two twenty something guys come up to get a snow cone. Keep in mind that we have some very cute girls working this year - this particular girl happens to be about 18 years old and "hot". One of the guys is making some ridiculous comment that I would have melted over 15 years ago, something like, "Do you squeeze those lemons yourself?" In the meantime I walked away to grab the hose or something and on my way back one of the guys says to her, "Here comes your mom to check on you."

5 comments:

Sara said...

hope you were wearing your mom jeans

suzy said...

Pretty funny. Did you sit in your car until they left? Someone called me Ma'am the other day and Gwen said "Mom, does he think you're old?"

Danny K. said...

It could be worse, when telemarketers call me they ask to speak to the man of the house. I generally tell them he left long ago.

Shauntel said...

I am so ready for the grass to be in. Can you believe it's not until Tuesday now?!? He told me why, I don't really care that much, I'm just ready for it. You went all out with flower beds in the front. It looks nice. I didn't want to work! Ha ha. What I really wish he would finish is the kids play area. I can't wait until they have somewhere to go. I hope the fence guy really shows up Tuesday. He claims he can do the 8 feet I have in one day. I'll believe it when I see it though. I haven't talked to you for a day or two, I miss you. ;)

tookiecramer said...

You so don't look like an 18 year old's mom. Come on - that kid was probably retarded. And I know I have never seen you in Mom jeans, because if I had I would have had to blog about it.