Monday, January 09, 2012

Goals

It's a new year, and with it come new resolutions. We sat down as a family last night and each came up with a few things to work on. I have decided to try to make this blog more about my family as well as more uplifting and less negative. This will be SUPER hard for me because I am pretty sure that means no more funny. I guess I need to try to laugh without ragging on myself or anyone else. Let's see if I can do it for one day.............. Did you hear the crickets chirping???

I accidentally posted this on our ward relief society blog this morning, but I will NOT make a joke about how stupid I am.

3 comments:

Shauntel said...

I'm going to probably quit reading.

Kamie said...

I love your sarcastic sense of humor. Please keep writing in "Kelly style".

Rass said...

Sweet. I can't wait to rip some people.