Tuesday, August 02, 2011

I'm Scared.


For some reason, Josh is obsessed with figuring out what he will name his future children. He brought it up again the other day so I had to give him a talking to.

Me: Josh, this is sooooo far in your future. Don't you think we should worry about other things?

Josh: Like what?

Me: Well, how about going on a mission FIRST and then trying to find a nice girl to marry - one that your mom will get along with? THEN you can worry about naming your kids.

(Both kids are bored with my lecture at this point.)

Ali: Mom, what are you going to do when I bring my boyfriend home to meet you and he is covered with tattoos?

So now Ali's boyfriend will be a hippie hobo covered in tattoos. It just keeps getting better.

2 comments:

patty said...

Do you really think he will look as good as the guy in the picture? I'm picturing something different-and scarier. Hobos aren't clean.

Kamie said...

Chances are excellent that she will be able to find a hippie hobo boyfriend living in Price :)
Curious....What are Josh's name picks? Darian swore she was going to name her first child Twinkle Sparkle.