Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cool. Like 70's cool.



When I was 16 I fell in love. With a car.

It was the car Erik happened to be driving, but it was love. The '76 Trans AM has been in Erik's family since he was little. It has had a few mishaps and has been painted a few times, but never like this. Since we aren't at the store much anymore we had no idea it was going through such a transformation. Erik's dad, brother, and brother in law spent TONS of hours making it PERFECT. Erik felt bad that he couldn't do much, but he is more excited than anyone about the result. They are truly a talented group of guys and have the trophies to prove it!







I loved seeing Erik's dad standing next to it at the car show - He is a great mechanic and painter and now everyone knows it. Someone needs to take me for a ride!!!

1 comment:

Joey said...

This is Suzy. Just catching up on blogs. I like your font and all your other changes...how did you do it? Also...you freaked me out about kale so I wouldn't even try it for the first 8 days of a ten day juice fast. But when I did I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was way better than juiced celery or even cucumber...kinda salty. Next time you are up north take Erik to the blue star juice company. I had a few drinks there that tasted just like dirt. But I bet they were healthy.