Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What the What????

I have planned to update EVERY night this week but have been shut down by my total lack of energy. I am drained. I literally have 5 major projects happening right now that I can't wait to share, but most are un-presentable at press time. To keep you coming back I will say that I had a VERY productive trip to the DI recently and am . . . . DUH . . . WINNING. I can't wait to show and tell! As a teaser, I will share this small gem I found waiting to be snagged on my journey through the store.



Now I have seen some strange and disgusting things at DI over the years, but this was just plain disturbing. I'm not sure if this jar is for storage or for decoration, but either way, I can't fall asleep.

Anyway, I get embarrassed when I check the blog and see the same stupid muffin staring up at me every day, so I dug deep and I asked myself: "What has bee happening in my life that might fascinate other people?" Truly I am at a loss. Instead, here are things that are NOT interesting.



#1 - Someone stole my gargoyle. I find it odd that he has become such a Facebook phenom, but he is very popular with the young and the evil. He traveled many miles to find a temporary home overlooking the Rexburg temple. It boggles me to know how many devious minds have ended up in the same neighborhood.

#2 - The yelling has resumed. Inexplicably, my anger has resurfaced. Could it be from the 24 hours I spend each day with the kids? Possibly. I found it very sad after FHE the other night when my kids told me what I could work on this week. Almost in unison they said, "Please stop yelling for one day." How sad. How very sad.

Stay tuned for the next chapter in my continuing non-adventure . . . .

3 comments:

Shauntel said...

Your DI find makes me laugh. A woman who works for my parents made my mom that same thing. (She still has hers in her office to be nice) She called it a jar of rocks. No one understands why she made it or if there is a joke, but thats what it is.

Rass said...

Holy Crap! I can't believe there are more!!! I have to add that one of them had human hair glued to its head and one is inside a fry sauce tub. At least I know It's a decoration.

Kamie said...

That's why I don't shop at the DI...plus the fact that I'm not crafty.
I'm so sad for you about the gargoyle still. It upsets me to see pics of those evil women kissing him and touching him. He's going to need counseling when you get him back home.