
SMALL MISTAKE. I bought this sweet table at DI for $25 and spent a large amount of time refinishing it. I planned on using it for my new crafting room that I worked SO hard for. Funny story, the damn table would not fit through the door. I realized the only way that thing was getting in was one half at a time. I stayed up into the wee hours and fashioned my new desk and I LOVE IT. It takes up less space, and guess what?? I now have TWO really cool tables.
Live and Learn.

4 comments:
I wondered why the table was in the hallway. Can I have the other half.
I love your new little desk! So cute. As for the gargoyle...the pranks were about to get ridiculous over him so it's probably a good thing he's gone.
I am so glad I don't have to see anymore facebook photos of that freaking gargoyle.
Good idea. Is it nailed to the wall?
Post a Comment