Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My kids are rude

Everyone is sick this week so we have had a lot of TV watching. It is just so much easier than other things we could be doing. Everyone is pretty much camped out in my bed watching some TV and a lot of commercials. Here are some statements made by my kids due to this indoctrination.


Ali to me: "You should get Debbie Meyers Green Bags so our food will taste better."



Ali to me while watching a Proactive commercial: "You should get that. It makes your face look clean without all those little things on it."


Ali to Josh while they thought I was out of earshot during a Jenny Craig Commercial: "Mom eats a lot of donuts. She should get that."


Ok. So it's all Ali - but I think she has my best interest at heart.
I better not tell her that we dropped to 74th place in the contest.

3 comments:

suzy said...

Since you've been watching lots of tv I have to ask if you have seen the infomercial about Cindy Crawfords skincare? I think I want a cricut now too after watching their infomercial. I stayed up until 3 am watching tv when Joey was gone last week. Well, sorry you are all sick. Come visit when you are better. Claire isn't sick is she? Daymon has RSV. I thought only babies got that.

Encore Dance said...

Kids are brutly honest, my intro's told me I have yellow teeth. They were so cute when they said it, I couldn't get mad. I hope you all feel better!

Sarah said...

Dude, wait until one of the kids actually asks when you are going to get skinny. Or that your tummy is squishy and they poke it and make gross noises, that's a fun one.