Marcus and Josh had boys day today. I went downstairs to check on these two brutes and found them just like this. They look a lot like brothers already, but this was hilarious. I don't know why they decided to take their shirts off, but it sure made for a great photo.
Friday, February 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Crazy boys!
Josh looks ripped in this picture. Thanks for dinner the other night, it was delicious. Hey I stopped in Knit 'n' Craft in Richfield today to pick up some mod podge and they have those things you were looking for that Karen put those flowers in. They had a bunch of different ones and they were only like $7. I know you won't come down here for that, but I am just more amazed all the time at how great Richfield is. We have everything you need here. Except a good paint store.
I can not believe I haven't seen this before today!!!! Marcus and Josh are always taking their shirts off, it's like their favorite thing to do.
Post a Comment