We had lunch at the Greek Festival today. This is only my fourth time going and I still feel uncomfortable (like a Greek at a ward party), but I keep coming back for the delicious fare.
We were feasting on the green bean stuff, which Josh and I tried for the first time today and Josh said: "These beans are so good. They will change your life." That led to all the foods that would change your life ALL DAY LONG. The grand Finale - Ali: "Try these ramen noodles. They will change your life. Seriously". Is this only cute to me? I'm one of those people now, huh.

6 comments:
funny that looks a lot like dog food.....it might just chagnge your life, did you get me a backlava?
ya, doesn't look like it'd change your life in a good way. But, I'll trust ya, maybe next year I'll try it.
I am still uncomfortable too, but I must be getting the wrong food cause I feel out of place because of the dirty looks I can't help but get on my face when I eat the food. I don't get it.
I feel compelled to defend those beans since my grandma most likely made them. But that photo is not helping. I'll send you the recipe since Josh likes them so much. They really are good and take about 15 minutes to make.
I feel bad we missed the festival this year. I love the dancing! I think next time we are down there a trip to the Greek Streak is in order.
I was sad that we missed the Greek Festival too. I'm always in the mood for a Gyro. But I'm vegan now, so I guess I'll never get one. Josh and Marcus checked out Madison's nails the other day and they both said she was hot and that they were going to marry her.
Post a Comment