Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Josh is going to have a HOT wife

Josh told me our van was lame today and that when
he grows up he will have a cool car.

"When I turn 16 I am getting the bat car.
Is there only one bat car?"
"When I get married to a hot girl I am going to get
a car like that. "(he points to a corvette)

"When I have three kids I am going to have a flat
car (a cadillac) not a lame van."

He has pretty good taste.


3 comments:

suzy said...

Did he really say "hot" wife? Does he know what hot means? That scares me, I don't want my kids to grow up. Does he like girls already? Gwen and Ellie will be so jealous. Gwen told me the other day that when her and Josh and Ellie get married then Ellie will get the flowers out of the garden. ??

Elisa said...

Josh is a crack up! I think he would get beat up if he drove the bat mobile to school...but then again if he has ninja like fighting skills it shouldn't matter.

The caddy...my dream family car for sure.

Encore Dance said...

He is so funny! He should definatly get a corvet. They are the coolest!!