
Time for me to share more about what I am eating and drinking . . . I know you are on the edge of your seats.
I had another bout of the itchies this week. It's hard to describe it without sounding CRAZY. It also practically BEGS people to make weird comments, but here's the gist in case you've missed my last 300 posts.
My hands and feet itch. Not all the time, but on a regular enough basis that I have seen a few doctors. No, I don't have cooties and No, I don't need to switch soaps. Anyway, I have it narrowed down to a related liver problem or some kind of pre menopausal hormone imbalance. On to the remedy . . .
I have heard of this, but never thought I would be desperate enough to try it. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR. A few ounces a day and all should be cured. This remedy reminds me of something Grandpa Young always tells Erik: "Put rubbing alcohol on ANYTHING and it will cure it." It seems like another one of those old wives tales, but I think it might be true. I started drinking the vinegar 2 days ago and my bout of itching seems much less potent than past episodes. Anyway, it is TOTALLY nasty, and makes me want to puke, but I'm sticking with it. (Sorry for calling you a witch, Kamie.)
Also, since I have nothing else to share, I thought I would post something from the kids. I am loving the co-op this year. My kids love being with friends and getting time away from me. We have learned a lot of interesting things and taken some really fun field trips - something that we never had time to do before. Its also amazing how accommodating people are when you bring such a small group for a tour. They are always pleasantly surprised and get to show the kids a lot more than they would if there were 80 kids present!
We took the older kids to the State Capitol last month and got lots of kudos on their behavior. It was an interesting day and I think the kids got to have an experience that was special.
Once a month the kids get to publish their very own class newspaper. They always fight over who will get front page, or the cartoon. Since we learned about government last month, this was our issue:


7 comments:
ok, you rule. I'm sending my kids to your co op when they get old enough. That newspaper is the bomb!
I CANNOT believe that you drink vinegar. I would die. But hey, if it helps, it helps.
ps, if my child comes out ginger, I'll ship her to you, no charge.
Yay! I will take her... I am baby hungry and my kids are begging for a sibling.
Obviously Jack and Josh are the Democrats.
When they found out they would get to spend other peoples money they went crazy, so ya.
Obama must have taken Nate's little paragraph to heart.
Hey Kelly, just a thought... You should look into drinking Bragg Organic Raw-Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar. Unless that is what you are already drinking! There are so many that swear by it's health benefits!!!
Glad the itchies have gone away! Love your home school newsletter.....so cute!
Post a Comment